- The paper liner does not deteriorate and can be removed even after the passage of lead-free solder reflow.
- The use of the highly heat-resistant adhesive prevents the reduction of adhesive strength and the generation of a large amount of foam that would be caused by the passage of the reflow, allowing the tapes to maintain stable adhesion performance.
- The amount of gas generated is small. This means that the impact on the FPC and electronic components is limited.
- The material design reflects consideration for processability, which limits the stringing phenomenon and makes the products almost free from problems such as the back-flow and spattering of adhesive after processing. This also enables problems such as the adherence of dust to the adherend to be overcome.
- The adhesive strength is much higher than that of conventional double-sided tapes, allowing the products to achieve stable performance in a wide temperature range.
|Thickness (μm)||Effective width (mm)||Adhesion (N/25mm)||Adhesion Performance|
|R310KS-2||For FPC fixing. Excellent processabilty and high heat resistance (lead-free solder reflow resistance).||
* The above data are the mesured value but not our guaranteed performance.
* Please consult our staff for your desired width or length of tape.
* Marks on "Adhesion Performance"
Notes in use
- Clean the adherend (Remove dust, any other foreign particles, water, and oil.)
- Make sure that the adherend is free of burrs and warpage.
- Apply the tape to the adherend at a temperature of around 20 degrees centigrade wherever possible.
- After applying the tape, press firmly.
- Be sure to conduct a test before using the tape to check that the tape is suited for the application.
*These tapes are for industrial use only. Do not use them for the following applications.
— Applications that involve or may involve the direct attachment of the tape to the skin.
— Applications that involve the direct attachment of the tape to food.
Notes on storage
- Store the product in a room away from sunlight. Keep it away from high temperatures and humidity.
(The desirable temperature is 5 to 40 degrees centigrade, and the desirable humidity is 60% or lower.)
- Avoid placing the product directly on the ground or floor. Place it on a table that allows air to pass through.
- When storing tapes in a stack, be sure to insert a removable material, such as inserting paper, between the tapes and stack them vertically.
Environmentally Friendly Low VOC Tape
R255Environmentally-friendly, double-sided tape, which removes toluene and formaldehyde from materials, and reduces the amount of VOC discharge more significantly than the amount stipulated by the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare standards.
Lead-free Solder Reflow Resistant Adhesive Tape
R310KS-2These are double-sided adhesive tape that use high-performance acrylic adhesive. It is ideal for fixing FPC and other electronic components.
Heat Durable and Low Peel Films
LIOELM™ LE950 seriesThese are heat-resistant single-sided adhesive tapes that use a low-contamination acrylic adhesive. They are recommended for use as carrier tapes for FPC, electronic components, and the like.
EMI Shield Films
LIOELM TSS™ seriesHeat curable shield sheets that achieve both heat resistant and flexible through the special dispersion of conductive filler in the urethane resin of heat-resistant adhesive.
Conductive Adhesive Sheets
LIOELM TSC™ seriesHeat curable conductive adhesive sheets that ensure constantly high conductivity thanks to the conductive filler dispersed on heat-resistant urethane adhesive resin developed by us.
Heat Curable Adhesive Sheets
LIOELM TSU™ 0041SI seriesHeat curable adhesive sheets that has heat-resistance to be used for fixing reinforcing plates of FPC and other purposes. They are able to cure rapidly at low temperatures and are designed to endure the high temperatures of lead-free solder reflow.
Heat Curable Adhesive Sheets
LIOELM TSU™ 500 seriesInterply adhesive sheets of multilayer flexible substrates for antennas and millimeter-wave radar, supporting fifth-generation communications (5G). High heat curable performance (lead-free solder reflow supported).
Thermal Conductive Adhesive Sheets
LIOELM™ FTS seriesOur original resin and sheet processing technology result in adhesive sheets with excellent insulation property and high heat durability. Also achieved flexibility and softness with high thermal conductivity (maximum 10W/m･K).
- Information & Communication material Division
Toyochem Co., Ltd.
- TEL : +81-3-3272-0930